Relentless Scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number One RSPS

How to make bills

riva

How to make bills Empty How to make bills

Post by riva Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:54 am

Making Billions guide for new players Smile by Riva

Guide for newcomers

Items required:
    Need armor that will protect you from the damages of 40 and down e.g
    Bandos if your rich enough to have,barrows armours and maybe rune if your with a freind.

King Black Dragon

Found in the mage book, boss teleports and king black dragon, go downstairs from where you are
    teleported and you'se the lever and their you go, it doesn't drop to fast but after 5-10kills you will get something
    eventually e.g godswords, bandos, dragon claws etc..

Theifing affraid
    Thiefing will make you a phew mills, if you can afford barrows or any armour, it is found south of the general store or west of the bank. you start by pickpocketing the man, then onto some stalls.

Bosses
    Their are many bosses in boss teleports in mage book, I would recommend going to king black dragon, because it is the easiest one and drops mostly, Chaos ele is also good for getting very big loots in an long period of time items such as blessed spirit shield or arcance, spirit shield and so on are found droped by this monster, it does take a long time and does lots of damage, when your out of food you teleport by the portal just east of chaos ele, you protect from mage from being frequently hit 30s by its attack.

godwars dungeon
    Godwars dungeon teleport takes you to an area with hellhounds and hobo goblins,
    farao You would kill 20 of them to get in the portal which shows a list of bosses to kill in godwars dungeon, i would prefer bandos, drop rate isnt to low and it is one of the easiest bosses, i would recommend using protect from melee for bandos.

Pking!!!
    Pking is loved by many people on this server, well infact its mostly the best way to make money on the server. by picking up peoples items you have killed and selling it or just keeping it for later, their are overloads which gets your stats higher then normal potions, tumoil, 96mage is required for it to be used, very good when pking.

Well that's all i guess, if you have any suggestions please reply and ask, if you know any other way of making money
    reply and add on thank you and always vote!! Smile bye

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:52 pm