Relentless Scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number One RSPS

2 posters

Unfairly Ip Muted

bobthedumb
    bobthedumb

Unfairly Ip Muted Empty Unfairly Ip Muted

Post by bobthedumb Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:22 pm

Today i was ip-muted by l0l0 for cursing because of chaos.....Chaos was dueling me for 100m gp. each duel and whenever i was about to kill him he glitched me to hit 2 times with one hit and only allowed me to hit 0s and just about never win so i was furious because he took all my money and i started flipping out about it, and l0l0 wouldnt do anything but mute me. So when he unmuted me i cursed one more time at Chaos and than l0l0 ip muted me without giving me another warning or just mute for 48 hours before and ip mute....So justin i hope you will find this appeal and un-ipmute me so i can continue playing and i also hope you will do something about l0l0 abusing and chaos glitching me. p.s. i had full dh on with very low hp and i still couldn't hit him but he could hit me. affraid

Thanks,Bobthedumb Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    Anosh
    Anosh
    Owner
    Owner

Unfairly Ip Muted Empty Re: Unfairly Ip Muted

Post by Anosh Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:58 am

Go on the server and I or any other staff will unmute you just tell them that I gave them permission. The dueling glitch has been fixed so hopefully this shouldn't happen again. You are allowed to curse on the server because everyone does it and its not a big problem but just don't do it excessively. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Anosh