Relentless Scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number One RSPS

lame

deathbetiny

lame Empty lame

Post by deathbetiny Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:33 pm

Justin i thought you would read this right away cause its in help section. I've been palying your great server for about 2-3weeks not tat long but i enjoy it but ever since you went to a 317 server its kinda suckd.I am a donor and i feel like im not getting any benifits from being so i would like to help the server and donate again but its not worth it. All the donor rewards suck no donor island everything you get from donor that is sayd is a lie and very lame. I do understand it is a donation but we all know its us buying an unfair advantage to your server. If you want people to hock over some money to help with the server make it worth their wild thorw in a island for donors or add some items that are good jsut for donors. Use your imignation get creative i have seen death capes and other cool things in other servers. But the sum everything up the server is getting a little old and i think there needs to be something added.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:42 pm